Evergreen offers an exclusive collection of apartments and duplexes within elegant contemporary architecture, with spacious well-appointed homes and plenty of outdoor space to enjoy. Homes have been designed to complement the character of the local area, whilst providing the latest in 21st century style, comfort and convenience.
Choose from 1, 2 and 3 bedroom residences, with every interior the vision of an award-winning designer.
Where contemporary touches and relaxing tones combine to create apartments that are a perfect sanctuary for city living. With generously proportioned spaces and private balconies, many overlooking a landscaped garden square.
Design your dream home with the help of our interior experts
Reserve our most premium apartment B601, a spectacular top floor two-bedroom apartment in Tarragon House with sweeping views of Alexandra Palace, and get £30,000 towards interior design from our award winning designers Vesta Interiors. Design and customise your perfect home – from designer sofas, plush feature walls to luxury light fittings – and move straight into your designer North London apartment, ready to relax.
- Fitted kitchen with white composite stone worktop and upstand with white glass splashback to hob
- Single stainless steel undermount sink with grooved drainer within composite stone worktop and chrome monobloc mixer tap
- Single stainless steel under worktop oven, Bosch induction hob and extractor
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- White sanitaryware with contemporary chrome fittings
- Concealed cistern WC with soft close seat & cover
- Wall mounted hand basin with semi-pedestal and single lever mixer tap
- Half height wall mirror above sanitaryware
- Bath with built-in thermostatic 3 outlet bath shower mixer
- Square slimline fixed shower head
- Half height ceramic tiling to walls behind sanitaryware and full height around bath
- Chrome finish heated towel rail
- Porcelain floor tiles
- Specification may differ in en-suites
- White LED downlights in kitchen / dining areas
- Pendant lights in hallway, living area and bedrooms
- White plastic light switches and sockets
- Mechanical Ventilation/Heat Interface Units
- Video door entry system
- All apartments enjoy access to a private terrace or balcony
- Landscaped communal garden featuring a rich variety of indigenous trees and shrubs
- Designed by renowned Landscape Architects, LDA Design
Please note, whilst every effort has been taken to ensure that the information here is correct, it has been supplied as a guide. Latimer by Clarion Housing Group reserves the right to amend the specification as necessary and without notification. All images displayed throughout are indicative only.